Hi Sebastian! I just stumbled across your blog today & am I impressed with your collection. Congratulations on your show. I'm sorry I missed it. Do you find it hard to divide you energy between your artistic endeavors, ie your writing & your visual art? I do sometimes, especially with my wet darkroom being packed up since we moved to Va back in late 2008. I started volunteering at a local artists guild & it's forcing me to think about more than poem-ing. Check it out, if you're interested in seeing a brief same of my b&w photos. You have one already, in the chapbook I sent to you from the summer 2007 poetry class I took from UNCA's Writing program. If you want me to sign it, I will. Haha!
Hi Sebastian!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled across your blog today & am I impressed with your collection. Congratulations on your show. I'm sorry I missed it.
Do you find it hard to divide you energy between your artistic endeavors, ie your writing & your visual art? I do sometimes, especially with my wet darkroom being packed up since we moved to Va back in late 2008.
I started volunteering at a local artists guild & it's forcing me to think about more than poem-ing. Check it out, if you're interested in seeing a brief same of my b&w photos. You have one already, in the chapbook I sent to you from the summer 2007 poetry class I took from UNCA's Writing program. If you want me to sign it, I will. Haha!
Oops, here' are the links:
ReplyDeleteTo my blog: acleming@blitzing.com
To Tappahannocks Artist's Guild: tapparts.org
Also meant to say this is my favorite piece, at least from what I can see on the iPhone.
%#^* auto-correct!
Deleteacleming@blogspot.com
It hasn't been my week!